[Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes music shares in rhythmbox

Hi,

iTunes has the ability to share music pretty easily between several Computers. I was wondering if that feature was planned within the next few releases of Rhythmbox or if there's a workaround of how to deal with those shares.

Maybe I'd also like to contribute some Code to the project so that this feature will be in the next release of Rhythmbox. I don't know if you have already gathered information about this topic, if so I'd be curious to know.

Thanks
Mimo Assassa
--
Mimo Assassa