[Mailman Site List] accessibility links

Hi There
we are making every effort as you are to support W3C and make the web site a place for everyone. With your help, we would like exchange traffic with your informative site. In return you will find several useful reports on our site as we have studied and found answers to peoples concerns on accessibility web sites.

Would you be so kind to link to our site http://www.zanet.co.uk/
We are dedicated to providing Accessibility Web Sites to the UK
We would of course be just as keen to return the link

Kind Regards

Zane Clements

Zane Clements, Director

Zanet Accessible Web Design