From:   Boncek, John
Sent:   Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:04 AM
To:     'mailman@gnome.org'
Subject:        FW: code page conversion

Hi, I haven't posted for a while and am now having trouble.  I sent this yesterday at 4:17pm and again today and haven't received a copy although I've received a number of other posts since.  I've also checked the archives at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2004-November/date.html and it's not there.  Am I forgetting something?