[Mailman Site List] Please help remove an address from ALL Gnome lists!

Dear Gnome Mailman!

I want to help someone to remove his eMail address from ALL of your mailing list subscriptions. A former owner of a domain subscribed many Gnome mailing lists. This domain has since been transferred to a new owner who now gets a lot of mail traffic from the lists and who of course wants to unsubscribe from ALL of the Gnome lists at once. Since the current owner doesn't exactly know to which lists he is subscribed to he has a hard time unsubscribing them. It's time consuming as well and quite hard to find wanted mails among tons of unwanted eMails. I ask for help to remove this address from all Gnome mailing lists.

The subscribed eMail adress in question to be removed is
office@maximum.at belonging to Mr. Borsky.

Should you need additional information please don't hesitate to contact me or Mr. Borsky. You may reach myself at the email i sent this from or Mr. Borsky at the problem email office@maximum.at or more likely at office@macximum.at. (Notice the very small difference in the domains maximum.at vs. maCximum.at)

Thanks for your help!
Regards
Pepi Zawodsky

MacLemon
[Mac - Server - Support - Service - Training - Unix]