Re: How should one quit LSR?

The version of LSR in subversion supports document browsing by items,
words, and characters with speech, Braille, and magnification. Most
in-page controls and almost all of the chrome should be accessible as
well. Some usability work is in place to register the arrow keys for
browsing (instead of always having to use Alt-Shift-U, I, O, etc.),
save and restore the reading position in the document, filter out
tables used on a page just for layout, and so on.

We still have a ways to go, but we are making progress. We're working
closely with the Firefox accessibility team to squash bugs in the
browser and to ensure all aspects of the browser are made accessible.

Pete