Re: changing gtk locale at run time
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Dan D <computomaniaco gmail com>
- Cc: locale-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: changing gtk locale at run time
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:42:50 -0400
Dan D wrote:
> Hello All,
> Looking at the locale support, I can change language by setting LANG
> variable (or changing locale at start time), and application (developed
> on gtk 2.0) loads correctly for the language, but I want to change the
> language at run time. some thing like different language for different
> Is there any way to do so ??
No. We don't currently support that.
> Any help would be appreciated ..
> PS: If this is not the right alias for this question, please point me to
> the right one.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev