Function prefixes

I got some comments on my weblog about using gl_ as function
prefix:

  http://mces.blogspot.com/2005/09/welcome-giulia.html#comments

and now that I think about it again, I think we should not use
gl_.  Bruno noted that OpenGL uses CamelCase, so there's no
clash.  Indeed that's true as far as clashes are concerned, but
that doesn't help when you think about the poor programmer that
has got to read a code full of gl_* functions.

So, hereby, I suggest using "giu_" instead.  How's that?

--behdad
http://behdad.org/