Re: administratrivia

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Bruno Haible wrote:

> > Thanks everybody who voted.
>
> Yes, thanks! Now can someone create a directory 'giulia' in GNOME cvs
> (I don't see it there yet) and unpack the contents borrowed from the
> earlier gettext cvs repository [1] in it? I can't do it, because I don't
> have shell access to GNOME machines.

You can do that yourself, but if you like, I'll do it.  All you
need to do is to set your CVS environment up, and then, create a
directory, unpack your code into it (your's goes in
giulia/glocale, right?), and then use the "cvs import" command.

> > Now, are we going to use the full name as function prefix?
>
> Can't we keep "gl_"? You said that "gl_" collides with OpenGL. Actually OpenGL
> uses camel-case capitalization, i.e. none of their functions uses gl_ as a
> prefix. (See in <GL/gl.h>.) They have capitalized macros with underscores,
> but still I'd say the risk for conflict is small.

Well, that sounds not a bad idea.  Anybody see any problem bigger
with that?

> Bruno
>

> [1] http://www.haible.de/bruno/gnu/glocale-cvs.tar.gz

--behdad