Re: administratrivia

> Thanks everybody who voted.

Yes, thanks! Now can someone create a directory 'giulia' in GNOME cvs
(I don't see it there yet) and unpack the contents borrowed from the
earlier gettext cvs repository [1] in it? I can't do it, because I don't
have shell access to GNOME machines.

> Now, are we going to use the full name as function prefix?

Can't we keep "gl_"? You said that "gl_" collides with OpenGL. Actually OpenGL
uses camel-case capitalization, i.e. none of their functions uses gl_ as a
prefix. (See in <GL/gl.h>.) They have capitalized macros with underscores,
but still I'd say the risk for conflict is small.

Bruno

[1] http://www.haible.de/bruno/gnu/glocale-cvs.tar.gz