RelaxNG support for libxml++

Dear list,

While upgrading the firmware in our products, I collected the patches we
made to open source software over the years, with the intention of
submitting these back upstream.

One such patch concerns libxml++, which was made by my colleague. This
patch adds support for rng validation (RelaxNG) to libxml++.

I have attached the patch to this email (as a git format-patch), because
my email client seems to corrupt patches every now and then.

Is it possible to apply this to the git tree?

Kind regards,

Michel Stam