Re: XPath support or example?

There are some functions that work with XPath in class xmlpp::Node. See
https://developer.gnome.org/libxml++/stable/classxmlpp_1_1Node.html

I think that's all there is. Does libxml2 contain more? No one works very much with the development of libxml++ these days, I'm afraid, but it's not completely abandoned. If you miss some functionality from libxml2, it might be added to libxml++.

Kjell