R: Re: How to use libxml++ to write a file in c ++ xml

Tested, but the output is not formatted :

<example>
   &xml; <example1> text </ example1> <example2> text </ Example2> </ example>

instead of:

<example>
      &xml;
     <example1>
          text
     </ example1>
     <example2>
          text
      </ Example2>
</ example>

mmmmm......I am very confused .....is not possible !!!!!!!

it seems that not exist the character LF+CR.......