Re: Problem compiling the test sample from the libxml++ manual [Follow up with more information regarding problem]

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 13:51 +0100, Akanksh Vashisth wrote:
[snip]

>                 Environment:
>                         gcc version 4.5.2
>                         Code::Blocks 10.05
>                         Ubuntu 11.04
>         Can you kindly suggest what I may be doing wrong or missing?

It doesn't look like libxml++ is being linked at all. Have you tried this on the command line, without the CodeBlocks IDE?

For instance:
g++ yourtest.cc `pkg-config libxml++-2.6 --cflags --libs`

Also, is there anything unusual about your environment? Have you built
anything else from source, such as g++ or libxml++?

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com