[libxml++] Import a node after/before a sibling node

Hi all,
sorry for advance for my english, it's not my mother tongue.

I have a problem with the wrapper libxml++, i want to import recursively a node but after a specified child node.
I see that it's possible to import node but i think it's impossible to do it after a specified node, the imported node become the first child of the target node.

So i think i have to do it with the C functions but i don't find the right way to do it, someone know how to do it ?

Aurelien