[libxml++] Document::write_to_string() results strange characters like "&#xE9"

Hello everyone,

I manipulate some xml::Element that have some UTF-8 parts (attributes), when i use Document::write_to_string() the UTF-8 characters in the Glib::ustring resulted have been replaced by some strange characters suite ( like '&#xE9' ).

I don't think that it is normal, someone knows where is the problem ?

I have checked the xmlpp::Element attributes , they are in the good encoding but Document::write_to_string() seems to don't like my UTF-8 characters.

Aurélien.