Re: [libxml++] Setting XML_PARSE_HUGE

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 13:56 -0500, Russ Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to parse a file using libxml++ and am encountering this error:
>
> error: xmlSAX2Characters: huge text node: out of memory
>
> >From what I've read, this is because I need to enable XML_PARSE_HUGE. However,
> I can't see how this is achieved from libxml++.

You would need to call xmlCtxtUseOptions() on the xmlpp::Parser's
context_ member variable. However that is protected and there is no
accessor method for it.

It should probably be private actually. But as long as it's only
protected you could try deriving your own parser from the standard xmlpp
parser that you wish to use (DOM, or Sax).

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com