Re: [libxml++] libxml++ unpack soap reply from libcurl

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 21:21 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 15:16 +0100, Redalert Commander wrote:
> > I have a problem trying to unpack a soap reply using libxml++.
> > The error I get is: "Unable to instantiate underlying libxml
> > structure" or something along those lines, when creating a textreader
> > passing a string to the constructor.
>
> What's the actual error?

Thanks for looking into it, I wasn't home when I wrote the initial
e-mail, here's the actual error.

Exception caught: Cannot instantiate underlying libxml2 structure
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what():  basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Aborted

The debug statement just above prints fine.

Steven