[libxml++] Do we have a complete reference manual of libxml++

Dear libxml++ developer,

Where can I find a full specification for your libxml++ classes and
their members? For example: some members come with no description in
below link to the reference doc. Is it guaranteed for me to make a
xmlpp::TextReader::move_to_next_attribute() call without a previous
move_to_first_attribute() call? They both present on your short manual
page.

Suppose I have an xml file as follow. Why does it report the
`database' element and the attribute twice? Can I suppress the `#text'
things.

<database provider="mysql">scm2</database>