[libxml++] Glib::ustring and multi thread...

Hi all,

I use libXML++ 2.18.1 in a multi thread program and some times I have "Access violation" error.
After lot of research it's seams to be this code which is not multi thread:
Glib::ustring myStr = "test";
if(myStr == "some str")
    i = 0;

The debugger stop on the following line of the operator= of Glib::ustring
lhs.compare(rhs)

I think this code is not multi thread because if I run 6 thread which just do this (with events to be synchronised) I have the same error...