[libxml++] create_root_node and memory leak

Hi,

I'm using libxml++ 2.18.1 and I have some memory leak. Maybe is there a mistake...

I have a pointer to a xmlpp::Document which has a root and some children.
I have to reset it and so I do MyDoc.create_root_node("MyNewRoot");
This make memory leak. I think it loose last root node.

To correct this I delete and renew my document before creating my new root.

Can I do it better?
Is it normal create_root_node loose the last root node?