Re: [libxml++] libxml++ installation problems

I have wrote:

> setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH /myProjectDir/bin/pkg-config
> setenv LIBXML_LIBS /myProjectDir/lib/libxml2.a
> setenv LIBXML_CFLAGS /myProjectDir/libxml2/libxml/
> ./configure --prefix = /myProjectDir
[...]

hecking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... ./myProjectDir/bin/pkg-config: No such file or directory
no
checking for LIBXML... configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBXML_CFLAGS
and LIBXML_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I Have also taped wrote, I have omitted the line (After having deleted the LIBXML_CFLAGS variable):

> setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH /myProjectDir/bin/pkg-config
> setenv LIBXML_LIBS /myProjectDir/lib/libxml2.a
> ./configure --prefix = /myProjectDir

And i have also the same error.

I don't inderstand. In the different files "*.h" end "*.a" exist. And paths are OK.