Re: [libxml++] Dependencies

ok, thank you

2007/6/25, Trappel Martin <martin trappel ksengineers at>:

From: libxmlplusplus-general-bounces lists sourceforge net [mailto:libxmlplusplus-general-bounces lists sourceforge net] On Behalf Of Fabian Jacquet
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:40 AM
To: libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
Subject: [libxml++] Dependencies

Hi,

I see there is a lot of dll to link with libxml++, all from GTK+.
I would like to reduce those dependencies. I see on your site: "glibmm-2.4 >= 2.4.0 (or a subset of it containing at least Glib::ustring)"

It has been discussed in the past.

There is a patch that will replace ustring with std::string but it is not maintained (I guess you can get it working with the most recent version if you invest a few days ...) and there is no interest by the people working on libxml++ to reduce the dependencies.

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel