Re: [libxml++] delete access violation

It seams to be a context problem.
If I add a method "Create" in the dll which returns a pointer to "Document", I can delete it in the exe.
So I MUST do the new in the dll context.

Is there a solution to avoid this? Maybe a compilation option to allow the "new" in the exe context, or use of DLLExport, ...

I'm not a very good c++ developer and those dll concept are outside my understanding.
But I'm interesting to discover ;-)