Re: [libxml++] Schema validation with libxml++
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: MARZULLO Laurent Ext DF/DCGC <lmarzullo externe orange-ftgroup com>
- Cc: libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [libxml++] Schema validation with libxml++
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:24:07 +0200
On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 14:28 +0200, MARZULLO Laurent Ext DF/DCGC wrote:
> I would like to know how to validate an XML file with a schema with libxml++-2.12
> I’ve found something like with ‘libxml2’:
> xmlTextReaderPtr reader;
> xmlTextReaderSchemaValidate( reader , schema );
> But could not found any example on how to use schema validation with libxml++.
Sorry, I don't think that libxml++ supports Schema validation yet.
There is a patch in bugzilla for this, but I'm not sure if it's the
Isn't the Schema just named in the XML file, instead of a DTD file? If
so, I would expect the validation to happen (optionally) when parsing
the document, as we do for DTD-based XML files.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev