[libxml++] creating CDATA sections with libxml++

Hi All

While browsing the documentation of xmlpp::Element, I discovered the methods
add_child_comment() and add_child_text(), but no method to create a CDATA
section. I would really appreciate such a method because add_child_text()
parses the entered text once again and therefore takes some time. Is there a
special reason, why this method is not implemented yet (I assume it to be a
very simple task)?
Is there an easy workaround for this?

Best regards
Uche