Re: [libxml++] Const correctness of write_to_...
- From: "Christophe de VIENNE" <cdevienne gmail com>
- To: "Loïc Joly" <Loic Joly reportive com>
- Cc: libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [libxml++] Const correctness of write_to_...
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:54:37 +0200
Loïc Joly a écrit :
> > Is there any reason why the xmlpp::Document::write_to_... functions are not const ? I have a const refrence to an object that contains a xmlpp::Document, and I have to use ugly const_cast to be able to do what seems to me to be a non-modifying operation.
I don't think there is a particular reason for that.
A patch to add (not replace) const versions of write_to_ functions would
certainly be applied.
] [Thread Prev