[libxml++] who has libxml++ for vs2003

hi,
     I am guy from China , and I learn libxml for several days . but I find
 it is not convient to use the libxml2 wroten by pure c,so I search the
internet for the cpp_version, and I forturnetelly find the libxml++, but there are only version for using under linux or uninx , I am a beginner in
 c++ domain and I use the microsoft complier vc++.net( none-mananged c++),
 so I can not use the tar.gz package under windows OS.
    So could anybody let me know where can I get a version for MS Windows OS
 system?

    Thank you in advance.

                                         Sincerely Yours
                                            cocainy