Re: [libxml++] Re: libxml++ config file

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 08:10 +0200, Cedric Gustin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Right, this config.h.in error comes from my changes. Sorry about that.
> There are two ways to fix it :
>
> 1. Use autoheader to generate config.h.in. I can modify autogen.sh to
> have it run autoheader when building from CVS.
> 2. Commit config.h.in to CVS and disable autoheader with a
> AUTOHEADER=':' line in configure. in. This is the solution used in
> glibmm/gtkmm but is more like a hack.

I've always been a bit confused that we have config.h as well as
gtkmmconfig.h. I guess that we just don't use config.h. If so, then it
would be nice to avoid having it.

If we must have it, even if it's useless, I'd prefer not to autogenerate
it, because that suggests that we need it.

I'm not very sure.

murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com