Re: [libxml++] (Another) example segfault

Wow, go me. It's been a long week, and I wrote the wrong thing.. :)

I am, in fact, running Debian testing on that system. In fact, I have no problems
on the Debian stable systems which are most important for the software. But it'd be nicer
to develop on my workstation, and this is an issue that will come up eventually anyway.
Is there any particular trick for use on a testing system, which does apparently use g++ 4.0 (as
compiling with g++ 3.3 does give the libstdc++ warning, but results in a different
error, and g++ 3.4 gives the same results as 4.0)?