Re: [libxml++] display html file

juanfran ugenawireless net wrote:
> hello:
> 	I'm newbie programmer working with this library ang i'd like to
> 	learn about how to display a html file, xml file or xhtml file
> 	on an gtk widget.

Can't help with the html, xhtml, or gtk. xml I can do.  The gtk or gtkmm list
would probably be a more appropriate place for gtk discussion.

> 	I'd like to parse a html/xml file and display the inside text,
> 	or table,...

Those are two totally different problems.  I'd say concentrate on the latter
part first since you'll need the data to display for the former.

> 	Is this posible using libxml++2.6?

The xml part is possible with libxml++.  I doubt it does (x)html but I could be
mistaken.

Cheers
--
When the cup is full, carry it level.

Aaron Walker <ka0ttic gentoo org>
[ BSD | cron | forensics | shell-tools | commonbox | netmon | vim | web-apps ]