[libxml++] XML documents validation & SAX parser

Hello,
I have a question regarding the SAX parser. I have implemented in my code and
it works well. The issue is, when I set that I want to validate the document
(function parser.set_validate()), it is still parsing the documents, where
the DTD is missing.
Have anybody an idea, what should be wrong? I have tried the same thing on the
example code available on the homepage, and the behaviour is the same.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Tomas Pevny