Re: [libxml++] Global initialization code

Le Lundi 13 Juin 2005 10:39, Thomas Jarosch a écrit :
> Christophe,
>
> I already did and it fixed the problem. Took me hours to debug it
> until I realized what's really happening (PHP just started to segfault).

So it's really the multiple loading of libxml++ then.

> The question is now if there's a more elegant solution
> than having a compile-time option?

I wonder if the nifty-counter idiom can solve this without changing the
current behavior, nor breaking the ABI.
The question is, in the case of multiple load of a library, are the internal
variable shared by the different instances, or duplicated ?

Regards,