Re: [libxml++] SIGABRT received during xmlpp::Document::write_to_string_formatted

In order to get std::cerr << converted << std::endl to work fine, the locale must be set before...

Adding setlocale(LC_CTYPE, "") makes the trick.

Cyril PICARD a écrit :
Yes, it works fine. Can you use this implementation in libxml++ ?

Excuse me for the delay, I'm quite busy those days.

Regarding the output on std::cout, you're certainly right. I will check with glibmm folks.

Thanks for your help !