Re: [libxml++] LibXML++ Features

Hi Mehran,

Am Montag, den 01.08.2005, 03:16 -0400 schrieb Mehran Ziadloo:
> I've just heard about this library and I'm wondering if it supports XML
> Schema to validate an XML file?! I know it does support DTDs but what about
> schema?!

for RelaxNG, XML Schema, ... you can borrow the C (libxml2) interface,
which is an easy thing to do (since you get the libxml2 dependency
anyway.

I used RelaxNG in
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/protosquared/protosquared/src/ConfigFile.cc?rev=1.6
in validate_configfile(). On http://xmlsoft.org/ you will find out what
to replace to make it happen for Schemas.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel