[libxml++] Bug Fix

Hi all.

This refers to my bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1175291&group_id=12999&atid=112999

I cannot compile libxml++ using g++ and the -pedantic
argument.  There seem to be a number of extra ";"'s.

My research backs up that they shouldn't be there.  If
I take them out my programs compile fine.

I am happy to fix this for you.  I can provide patches
or write straight to the CVS.  Either way you'll have
to let me know the details of what you expect.

If you would like this help simple let me know :)