Re: [libxml++] current line

LARRODE Xavier (DR&T) wrote:

Hello
Is it possible with a Sax pArser to know the current line of the element
wich is parsed (on a start element for example)

Not directly through libxml++ API, though it can be added very easily (and it's the right time to do it).
You can use the libxml api for that :

for example, in you start element callback you can write :
int line = getLineNumber ( context_ );

You will have to include libxml/SAX.h

Note that this is a SAX1 Api call. We'll probably switch our implementation to SAX2 one day or another. By then, we'll add a getLineNumber member function on SaxParser, so you won't have to worry about it.

Regards,