[libxml++] libglademm using MSVC.NET 2003

Hi

I have been trying to get libglademm working under MSVC .NET 2003. I
managed to get the normal gtkmm working, but get linking errors when
trying to use libglademm. I had to compile the library file
(libglademm.lib) myself, and am not sure if I did it correctly. I get a
LOT of these errors when trying to compile code using libglademm:

msvcprt.lib(MSVCP71.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int
__thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >::max_size(void)const "
(?max_size ?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits D@std@@V?$allocator D@2@@std@@
QBEIXZ) already defined in LibG.obj

Could you please tell me if there is an existing version of
libglademm.lib? Any version should be okay!

Thanks
Damon Oberholster