Re: [libxml++] AIX installation problems

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 05:38:27PM -0500, Styer, Darryl wrote:

> cc -Wl,-bM:SRE -o .libs/libxml++-1.0.so.1  attribute.o dtd.o document.o
> noncopyable.o keepblanks.o
[snip]
> Most of the files compiled with xlC as I am setting "CXX=xlC_r", I'm not
> sure why these are different.

That command is using "cc" which is the default value make uses for CC.
Linking should probably be done with CXX, not CC, but you might be able
to force it to be right by setting CC=xlC_r (as well as CXX=xlC_r) or
setting CC to some other value.

jon

--
"You've been orbed if you're sitting in a room and you get up to look out
 the window and you suddenly realize that it was coming from the record."