Re: [libxml++] libxml++ tutorials

Benjamin Lau wrote:

Hello all, I just signed up to the libxml++ mailing list and I was
wondering, where can I get libxml++ tutorials from?

There is some examples in the source tarball of libxml++. You have the documentation on the website too.

P/s Must I have a DTD specified for my XML document? Because I can't
be bothered to write one. Too lazy :)
You're not obliged to have a DTD for any document. However it is needed as soon as you want to validate your document. So generaly, it's better to have one : validation allow you to concentrate on your program, not doing a lot of testing code for your input.

Regards,