Re: [libxml++] progress bar

Hi,

LARRODE Xavier (DR&T) a écrit :

i would like to add a progress bar in  my parser (i 'm using a SAX
parser), and my question is ... if we can get the (relative) position of
the stream in octect or in percentage of the file?

There is not direct solution in the libxml++ API, but libxml2 provides getColumnNumber: http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-SAX.html#getColumnNumber which should do what you want. Note that this is a SAX1 function, since the stable versions of libxml++ use it. The future one should use SAX2.

Regards,