Re: [libxml++] Putting values in a decent data structure

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 03:35, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> I want to read a XML file and stick into a data structure of my own; I

Did you see the examples/sax_parser_build_dom ?
It shows how to build your own classes derived from xmlpp:Element and to
use the SAX parser to construct an application-specific DOM. Then, all
of the relationship-handling is inherited from xmlpp/libml2's DOM. It
may not be exactly what you want, but it might give you some ideas.