[libxml++] questions regarding parse_chunk

Hello all,

Just a quick question regarding your api for sax parsing of network-based xml
communications.  I wish to use the parse_chunk method to parse chunks of data
as it is received over a socket connection.  However, there may be multiple
xml "messages" received back-to-back.  I'm a bit confused as to when to call
finish_chunk_parsing when I'm relying on a separate class entity to perform
my parsing (one class handles network connectivity, the other class handles
the parsing of the xml "messages").
Any suggestions or comments you might have would be appreciated.

Shannon Harvey
Software Engineer
curbONENINESIXEIGHT yahoo com