[libxml++] how do i get just one result from the domparser

This is a little hard to explain but i will try, after the responses
from my
previous email i switched to using the DomParser .

ok just until i get this all right i am just using the domparser
example(libxml++/examples/dom_parser).

i am using this very tiny cut down xml file (see below)

ok in the int main() part in main.cc i would like to be able get the
data out
of 1 certain node-element for eg the value of "DOWNLOADS" out of "normal
billable traffic". I need to be able to minus that amount from the
"MEAGABYTES" amount to get the usage remaing for the month and been able
pull the data out one by one instead of just printing it all in order
like
print_node(pNode) does, i can see how handy in some cases it is to just
print
it all out as it lies in the XML file but for my case i need to
re-arrange
things and also store things in "stings" "int" etc etc for later use,
such as
what i mentioned above. Another example...the last part of the xml file
the
PLAN DESCRIPTION, that would print last using the print_node call,
really
something like that i would prefer to print first along with START_DATE,
END_DATE. Does any of this make sense??. I don't know why my ISP does
the XML
feed in that order but there is nothing i can do about that, actually
sometimes they change the order of things too but never do they change
the
node names.

Thanks again guys

Tim

***************** xml file ************************

<USAGE START_DATE="21-10-2003" GRANULARITY="MONTH" VERSION="3"
END_DATE="20-11-2003">
  <TRAFFIC DESCRIPTION="Normal Billable Traffic">
    <DATA UPLOADS="0" DOWNLOADS="316" TYPE="Standard"
TIMESTAMP="2003-10-21
00:00:00" />
  </TRAFFIC>
  <TRAFFIC DESCRIPTION="Free Traffic">
    <DATA UPLOADS="0" DOWNLOADS="3" TYPE="Standard"
TIMESTAMP="2003-10-21
00:00:00" />
  </TRAFFIC>
  <PLAN DESCRIPTION="Home 512 Flat Rate">
    <LIMIT NAME="Standard" MEGABYTES="6000" />
  </PLAN>
</USAGE>