[libxml++] Re: configure problem

Joel Schuster wrote:

Hey there. I'm trying to build xmllib++ on a MinGW/MSYS system. The
configure is not finding the xmllib2 stuff that it needs. Not really
supprising, but I'm wondering how to tell configure where they are. I've
downloaded the binary distribution of xmllib2.

- Joel

Hi,

You should use the mailing-list and not the admin adress, you'd get quicker answer :-)

However, to detect libxml, pkg-config is used. All you have to do is having a working pkg-config, which knows about libxml2.

Cheers,