RE: [libxml++] xmlKeepBlanksDefault

OK, looks good. One thing I forgot: Could you use the naming convention for
the member variables - I think we use a leading underscore.

Of course this is all theoretical until someone tests it with some libxml
code that sets this differently. But let's fix that bug if anyone ever
reports it. Well done.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com