RE: [libxml++] xmlKeepBlanksDefault

Looks good. Minor points:
- If we are going to have the constant then we should use it everywhere,
instead of something using true explicitly.
- In fact, this constant could go in the KeepBlanks class, and could be the
default.
- I like each class to be in a file with the same name, so this would be
keepblanks.[h|cc].

I'm pleased that it seems to work without libxml changes.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com