[libxml++] Re: LibXML

Diego,

Thanks very much for your interest and contribution to libxml++.

Having the possibility to compile libxml++ as a dll is a good thing :
I'd prefer you to propose a patch which could permit anybody to construct the
dll, rather that propose an already compiled dll which will hardly be
up-to-date all the time.

If possible too, the patch would complete the already existing win32
workspace/project files.
Remind that filenames and directories names must not be changed.

Use the patch manager to submit the patch :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=312999&group_id=12999&func=browse

so any developper of the project will be able to check and comment it before
inclusion, and don't forget updating ChangeLog file.
If you need information about how to create a patch, see section "How do I
create a patch?" here :
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml

One last thing : for further discussions, please use the mailing list.

Best regards,

Christophe