Re: [libxml++] Segfault in dom parser

Le Jeudi 13 Mars 2003 20:59, Thomas Jarosch a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've found a little bug I want to report:

Thanks

> Remove example.xml and try running the included example dom_parser.
> It should segfault. Is it a bug of the example or the library?

The bug comes from the lib which doesn't check if context creation is
sucessfull. I'll commit a patch in a few minutes.

On context creation failure the lib will now throw an internal_exception with
the message "cannot create parsing context".
If anybody think a new exception type is needed for that just tell me we'll
discuss it. In the mean time at least we'll not have a segfault.

Best regards,