[libxml++] indent again

Hi,

I read many things about keeping blanks, whitespaces, indenting etc. (It's
hard to follow the discussion within the web-interface)

I have only one simple question:

How am I able to produce _readable_ output (I don't really care for indents,
but some CR would be nice)?

Maybe I didn't get the point, but I got 2 things, that makes me gonna feel
this is important.
I'm working with big files (some about 8MB), they are really _not_ readable in
any kind when there is no <CR>. Secondly the parser is _significantly_
slower, when the file is an 8MB xml stream. I don't know why, but version
0.21.0 is much faster (with xml produced by this version).

regards - Jörn