RE: [libxml++] iso-8859-1 encoded characters

I'd guess the characters are UTF8. The API is all UTF8, though XML files can
be in various codings. I think this is very much a libxml FAQ.

This will be easier in a future version of libxml++ which uses
Glib::ustring.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com